The Yorkshire Photographic Union
Welcome to the website for the Yorkshire Photographic Union. I hope you find the information useful and please feel free to get in touch should you have any questions.
If you have any key events, Lectures or news that you would like to share please forward to the officers on our contact page.
The December winner has been announced please visit the Monthly Competition Winners Page and the January competition is now under way. but more images are needed and will at the moment run until the end of February.
The YPU Annual General meeting will take place on the 5th March 2016
VOTING IS NOW OPEN FOR IMAGE OF THE YEAR, EMAIL THE WEBMASTER WITH YOUR VOTE.
YPU Logo Competition
The Yorkshire Photographic Union. is now looking to replace their current logo in 2016.
All club members have an opportunity to design a replacement and win a prize of £100.
Y.P.U Logo Competition Rules are simple and are as follows :-
- Entries should be submitted in Digital form as a jpg image.
- The Colour space should be sRGB.
- Entries should be 1920 x 1200 pixels minimum size or 1200 pixels on the vertical side if in portrait format.
- The entry should be sufficient size and information to print at 300 d.p.i.
- The proportions of the logo is entirely up to the entrant.
- The entrant will accept that the Y.P.U. will have future copyright of the logo.
- Entries should be sent by following the link on the Y.P.U. Website.
- All entries must be received by 5th March 2016.
- All entries to be forwarded to the webmaster.
- An entrant may submit up to five designs.
- All entries must be submitted with the entrants Name, Address, Telephone number and contact Email.
- All entries must state to which Y.P.U. club the entrant belongs or state non-member.
- The top ten logos will be selected by the Y.P.U. Executive.
- The selected logos will be shown at the Y.P.U. Assembly on May 7th and the winner decided by popular vote and win that prize.
Get Designing and have a chance of wining £100
The YPU »